Nikaara has a “No Return / No Exchange” policy on purchases except in the case of receipt of damaged goods.
In order to protect yourself, please do the following when you receive the merchandise:
1. Carefully inspect your order upon delivery in the presence of the delivery person.
2. If you receive damaged or defective merchandise, please provide photo verification with the delivery person in the picture
3. Please provide the delivery person’s personal details such as Name and Employee ID card picture.
4. Please contact us at email@example.com with the above details and a representative will be glad to assist you.
Please be advised of the following terms and conditions:
1. Photo verification will be required within 5 business days by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) of the damages to the received item in order for the Customer Care Department to process your return. Failure to provide photos may result in delay or no refund.
2. Damaged items returned for a refund should be unaltered with tags attached, and in the original packaging.
3. You can opt for a replacement item in case you received a damaged piece, and Nikaara will ship it to you.
4. All sales on “Offer Zone (Clearance) Items” are final and No Refund / No Exchange will be entertained under any condition.
5. Customers who refuse a delivery or cancel an order after it has shipped will be charged for all shipping costs including return shipping costs. A fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee will also be charged to the customer. This does not apply to cases where wrong items were shipped by Nikaara.
Once a damaged item is received in our warehouse and inspected, we will send you an e-mail confirming that we have processed your credit. You can expect to see your credit within 30 days. Your refund will be made on the same card you used to make your purchase.Returns cannot be made through our retail stores.
+91 89718 11113 email@example.com